Tuesday, June 23, 2009

La Creperie Cafe - Long Beach

The first time I came here it was with Stacy Clark after her coffee shop concert.. which was amazing! & thanks stacy for introducing me to this GREAT crepe place!!

The first time I had the strawberry nutella (no picture taken). The strawberry was absolutely perfect. It seriously was like perfect strawberries, cut into slices and stuffed in the crepe. My friend had the creme brulee crepe with strawberries and i thought that one was much better (it's also $1 more).


This is the Creme Brulee with strawberries crepe... I forgot what it's actually called though.

It's kind of expensive for the amount of crepe you get but the quality is... just fantastic. I really love it! Rawrs!! Too bad it's in long beach, otherwise I'd go there more often.. It's not too far but it is.. for a poor college graduate. =]

4911 E 2nd St
Long Beach, CA 90803

No comments:

Post a Comment