Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuscany Mediterranee Grill - Irvine

This review has been so long over due. I've eaten here 3 times already and it's so good each time! The one thing I always always get when I come here is ..............


......the beef carpaccio.. it's TO DIE FOR!! ~drools~ It is absolutely amazing. =)

What's great about this place is that they give you a cup of sherbet before the entree... the past two times i came it was pistachio but the 3rd time it was lemon. the lemon was still quite good but i preferred the pistachio better.

Here's the picture of the lemon sherbert in a nice cool icy glass... mmm.. it really does clean the palate for more excellent food!

My boyfriend always gets the seafood pasta...


the Angel Hair Arrabiata!!
He always gets this dish because it's been tried and true.. and it really is consistently awesome even though we go when there are different chefs. but it's awesome. =)

Each time I come here I always try to order something different. But the only picture I have is the....


Risotto Alla Pescatore! It's the first time I've tried risotto so I can't compare it with anything else but it was pretty good. Pretty much just rice and seafood. I decided to try a risotto because the chefs in Top Chef always makes a risotto and it always sounds soo good and sophisticated. =P Next time I'll try something else... just cause I hear good things about other dishes too!

After eating all that...

they give FREE turkish tea and chocolate to end the meal. the turkish tea does take some getting used to but it is good. much different than the asian teas. =] but it's gooood! and chocolate is always nice. ^__^

2010 Main St
Irvine, CA 92614

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for theinfo,we had tried it last saturday night and on top of fantastic food they had live entertainment it was wonderful
    Janet and Karl

    ReplyDelete