Wednesday, January 7, 2009

85C Bakery Cafe - Irvine

Ever since I got the flu, I've been having a major sweets craving. Not wanting to travel too far from Irvine. My boyfriend and I decided to head over to 85 Degrees Celsius to try some of their cakes.

The wait was so long to get our cake and drink. In fact, someone STOLE our cake while it was on top of the counter waiting for our drink to finish. SOMEONE STOLE MY TWO CAKES! After my number got called, I went up to get the drink and I told the guy I'm still waiting for my cake, he goes over to their ticket on the counter and he tells me that it's already been filled. I told him that I never got the cake (BECAUSE SOMEONE WALKED OFF WITH MY CAKE!). But he was nice enough to trust me and pack my two pieces of cake again. ~phew~


The upper left cake is the Vanilla Mousse Cake & the other cake is the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Cake. YUMS~ They were both pretty good, but we like the Chocolate Cookie Crumble Cake better. Both were $3.20, which is kinda pricey for one slice of cake... but when you're craving something, you're craving it. =)

2700 Alton Pkwy Ste 123
Irvine, CA 92606

No comments:

Post a Comment