Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mesa Grill & Barbeque - Santa Ana

At work on Saturdays, we get free lunch. Today, they decided to order from Mesa Grill & Barbeque. We had cole slaw, potato chips, and two different types of "sandwiches", which to me are burgers-- one tri-tip, one chicken.

I had the Grilled Rosemary Chicken Sandwich. I topped half with cole slaw and the other half with BBQ sauce. I liked the half with the cole slaw better. The chicken breast was gOod! The potato chips were even better! Can you believe that?! On the menu it said the potato chips are home-made & they actually do taste like sliced potatos that are deep fried. Thick and crunchy-- just the way I like em! Yummy!


People at work were raving about how good the sandwiches and cilantro dip was-- I didn't have the dip so I wouldn't know. They covered their potato chips all in the cilantro dip, which did not look appetizing to me.

Just saw the menu and the sandwich I had would have cost $7. wOw, I think it's a bit expensive. Although it is tasty. Luckily for free lunches! Items/entrees on their menu ranges from $7-$15.

There are two locations. We had the one from Santa Ana by South Coast Plaza.

3941 S. Bristol Street
Santa Ana, CA 92704

No comments:

Post a Comment