Friday, December 19, 2008

Milk + Honey - Costa Mesa

YAY first blog on my food adventure!

After work I decided to finally go to Milk + Honey to try some drinks (since it's way too cold for fro-yo). One of my co-worker recommended I try to Spiced Chai Latte. Not really into Chai but since I've never been there and she absolutely loves Milk + Honey, I decided I'd better listen to her.

The place is nice and cozy, but it's really small! It wasn't exactly what I expected but none the less I ordered the Chai Latte. After one sipped I was hooked!! IT WAS SOO GOOD! tasted a little like freshly baked gingerbread cookies.

I will definitely go back again and when it gets a bit warmer, I hear good things about pomegranate iced tea!

2981 Bristol St Ste B6
Costa Mesa, CA 92628

No comments:

Post a Comment